Red Brick Table Covers - 54in x 108in (2 Pack)
Free Shipping On Orders $16.99 and Up
Order in the next 4 hours and 31 mimutes
and your order will ship out today!
100% Guaranteed Happiness
No Questions Asked Return Policy
Designed in USA
Red Brick Table Covers (Pack of 2) - 54"x108" XL - Red Brick Birthday Party Supplies, Red Brick Table Decorations, Red Brick Wall, Red Brick Stone Setter, Brick Wall Scene Backdrop
- [PERFECT DECORATION] These Red Brick Table Covers are a perfect complement to your event decorations. They will make your brick wall tablesettings look fantastic!
- [PLASTIC] These sturdy, reusable, plastic table covers are designed with you and your family in mind! They make great table red brick stone decorations and/or brick wall party backdrops!
- [MOMS WILL LOVE THESE] Moms will love having these red brick wall tablecloth decorations. They add perfect charm to your brick-theme events.
- [APPROXIMATELY 108” X 54”] Make lasting memories and cover your party table with these fun Red Brick Table Covers that measure approximately 108” x 54” each and work with square or rectangular party tables. Perfect tablecover or red brick stone scene setter!
- [POPULAR DECORATION] Get ready for a fun celebration when you decorate your big day with our classic Red Brick Table Covers! Your guests are going to love this popular table decoration and so will you!
Make Your Party Table Stand Out
These Red Brick Table covers are a fun and easy way to dress up your party tables! They can also be used as backgrounds for photo booths so your guests have a fun place to take selfies!
Premium Plastic Table Covers
Red Brick Table Covers are portable and lightweight. They are incredibly easy to place on walls and doors with tacks or tape (not included.) For smaller tables, simply trim some of the length and you are still left with a full brick design.
Keep your tables clean at all times. You can avoid the stressful after-party cleanup when you opt to use your table covers.
Due to the manufacturing process of this item, you may notice a paint-like smell when you first take the table cover of its package. The odor is harmless and should dissipate within a few hours of opening. Try opening the table cover completely and laying it outside or in a large isolated area with good airflow. Allow a few hours for the scent to disappear.
I went looking for a brick backdrop and only found super expensive ones.... UNTIL I came across this product. I have it a try & was ESCTATIC on how it came out. For the space I wanted to cover, I ordered several & taped them together in the back-- couldn't see the seam bc of the brick pattern. The material does not tear easily AT ALL; as a matter of fact I think we'll even reuse them.For whatever your need them for, you should give these tablecloths a try!!