Brick Chests - 3 Sizes (3 Pack)
Free Shipping On Orders $16.99 and Up
Order in the next 4 hours and 31 mimutes
and your order will ship out today!
100% Guaranteed Happiness
No Questions Asked Return Policy
Designed in USA
Brick Chest Paperboard Boxes Set of 3 - Stackable Storage Boxes For Party & Bedroom Decorations - For Storing Christmas & Birthday Gifts - Great for Organizing Kids Toys & Supplies
- [ADD BRICK STYLE] Brick Chest Paperboard Boxes are awesome for decorative storage. You can stack them closed to add a cool touch to any space. Place them on your kid’s bedroom shelf or on a desk or bookcase. Display them open with other brick accessories, or other knick knacks.
- [DECORATIVE OR FUN GIFT BOX] Use these paperboard chests as fantastic gift boxes for birthdays or other celebrations that can be saved for later use.
- [IDEAL FOR BEDROOM STORAGE, PARTY DISPLAYS] Our sturdy paperboard boxes have a colorful brick theme design that makes them perfect for creating party displays and gifts.
- [BRASS HANDLES AND HARDWARE ADD REAL ELEMENT] Our durable boxes have decorative hardware to add realism and fun to their look. Designed using quality paperboard, every detail stands out. From the colorful brick styled surface to the metal handles and latch, these Brick Chest Paperboard Boxes are amazingly detailed! They even pack within each other for easy portability.
- [SET OF THREE CAN STORE ITEMS OF VARIOUS SIZES] This wonderful decorative paperboard chest set contains one of each size; Small: 8in x 4.9in x 4.87in, Medium: 9in x 5.88in x 6in, Large: 10in x 7in x 7in.
I bought these as simple decorations for my sons birthday party, but the quality is so much better than I thought they would be that now they are used as storage in his room. Very happy with this purchase.
These are cute little cardboard boxes with some nice latches and handles to spiff them up. I thought these would be fun to use at work as I often have a box of stress/fidget toys available. Seeing as adults will be using them I'm not worried about then getting torn up too quick and I think they would be fine for a party. I imagine younger children would probably break them down if used regularly.