Most Popular Zombie Party Decorations
How To Plan The Ultimate Zombie Party
Table Of Contents
Looking for Zombie party ideas? In this detailed guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know to throw an epic Zombie Party. This guide is broken down into a few sections to help bring some scary fun into all aspects of your party.
Are you looking for the perfect supplies for your Zombie-themed party? Well, you’ve wobbled to the right place! We carry a full line of tableware, favors, and decorations to help craft your Zombie themed birthday party. You can shop our large selection here to get started with your planning!
Your child wants a THRILL at his/her Zombie party, and we know our supplies will do the trick! We’ve created a line of durable plates, strong paper napkins and fun party cups to feature in your Zombie party planning. We also have the perfect decor and party favors too. With just a few easy clicks on our site, your entire party can be planned and sent right to your door!
Our dinner plates measure about 9” across, our smaller snack plates are 7” and are great for cupcakes and snacks, our lunch napkins are 6.75” and our cups hold up to 9 ounces of hot and cold beverages. All of our quality tableware is strong, durable and the perfect spooky addition to your event.
Let’s get started with the planning…
Before you put too much time into getting the party planned and ready, you’re going to want to invite your guests! (Don’t forget those Thank You cards too).
1. Zombie Party Invitations & Envelopes (8 Pack): Invite friends and family to kick it undead-style with these Zombie Party Invitations! These spooky invitations feature a shuffling zombie silhouette and plenty of space for information on your upcoming event. Envelopes are included. (8 per pack) Please Note: There is not an adhesive feature on the back of these envelopes. You will need to seal them with tape or glue.
2. Zombie Thank You Notes (8 Pack): Don’t forget about the “Thank you!” And what better way to end your awesome undead get-together than with these Zombie Thank You Notes! These vivid cards offer a space for your party information and include envelopes.
Get ready to turn your venue into a Walking Dead onsite! We have everything you need…
Use these white DIY Paper Lanterns for zombie-like decor! The night before the party, take red paint and dip your hands into the paint. Then put your handprints in different ways onto the white lanterns. Also, splatter the red paint onto the lanterns. Allow to dry overnight and then hang from the ceilings to look like the picture below.
1. Zombie Lunch Napkins (20 Pack): Keep the gore off your hands with these Zombie Lunch Napkins! These sturdy paper napkins are a great addition to Walking Dead or other zombie get-togethers.
2. Zombie 9oz Cups (8 Pack): Refresh before your next undead hunt with these Zombie Party Cups! These sturdy paper cups hold 9 ounces of hot and cold party beverages.
3. Zombie Dinner Plates – 9in (8 Pack): These scary plates feature a zombie, cityscape and red splatters. Our plates are designed at 350 grams per square meter. They’re stronger and sturdier than other party brands. Our paper design is perfect for your guest’s favorite finger food, appetizers, and light meals.
4. Zombie Dessert Plates – 7in (8 Pack): The horde is coming to steal your cupcakes on these Zombie Dessert Plates! These sturdy paper plates measure 7″ and are ideal for cake and party snacks. Great for Walking Dead or other zombie events.
Throw the ultimate undead bash with one of these Zombie Deluxe Party Packs! Each pack comes with tableware for up to 16 party guests. Packs include:
- 2 x Zombie Dinner Plates – 9in (8 Pack)
- 2 x Zombie Dessert Plates – 7in (8 Pack)
- 1 x Zombie Lunch Napkins (20 Pack)
- 2 x Zombie 9oz Cups (8 Pack)
- 2 x Zombie Tablecovers – 54in x 108in (Each)
6. Zombie Party Table Covers – 54in X 108in: It’s a little messy, what with the blood and all, but your patrons won’t care as they reach for your signature brains dish anyway, served over this Zombie Party Table Cover measuring 54 inches by 108 inches. (Each)
1. Zombie Party Beverage Napkins (16 Pack): As zombies are bashing through your windows and reaching for your flesh, invite them into the party with these Zombie Party Beverage Napkins, featuring the phrase, ‘Zombie Bash’!
2. Zombie Party Dinner Plates – 9in (8 Pack): Throw yourself a zombie bash before the mob breaks down the door with these Zombie Party Dinner Plates — a gory and fun addition to any zombie party! These paper plates measure 9 inches in diameter.
3. Zombie Party Dessert Plates – 7in (8 Pack): Keep your eyes open and your head away from the zombie on these Zombie Party Dessert Plates, it looks like his brains are dripping right out of his head, and he’ll be needing yours soon… These paper plates measure 7 inches in diameter.
4. Zombie 2-L Drink Bottle Labels (12 Pack): Serve up ‘Liquid Brains’ and the ‘Zombie Virus’ at your zombie party when you put out 2-liter bottles of soda with these Zombie Bottle Labels on them! Includes 4 each of 3 different designs.
5. Zombie Drink Labels – Large (2 Pack): Quench your thirst for blood with these beverages decorated with these Zombie Large Drink Labels! These fun labels fit easily around most 2-liter bottles; simply secure the seams with tape. Labels come in 2 designs and ink will not run with moisture.
1. Zombie Door Signs – 18in X 12in (Each): Need an enticing way to invite the victims–I mean guests–to your zombie party? This striking Zombie Door Sign is the perfect way to steer your guests in the right direction! This vivid paper sign measures 18″ long x 12″ wide and is made with a run-resistant ink. This door sign features a mix of dismembered extremities and a couple hungry zombies who appear to be coming right at you. What zombie-lover wouldn’t be intrigued by this gory decoration? Signs are safe for indoor and outdoor use.
2. Zombie Party Signs – 12in X 18in (Each): Party in undead style with these eye-catching Zombie Party Signs! These vivid paper signs measure 12″ long x 18″ wide and are made of a run-resistant ink. Each gory party sign displays a combination of rotted hands and hungry zombies and is sure to make a colorful addition to your next zombie event. Whether you’re planning a Walking Dead viewing party, a zombie-themed birthday, zombie community walk or other event, these cool paper signs are going to attract the attention of any crowd! Signs safe for indoor and outdoor use.
3. Silver Barbwire Cord – 18ft (Each): Keep the cows in or the zombies out with this Silver Barbwire Cord at your party! This nylon cord looks like real barbwire, but it won’t hurt little hands, and it’s ideal for decorating entryways, flat surfaces and more! Measures 18 feet in length.
4. Zombie Party Caution Tape – 20ft (Each): Forewarn your guests that zombies wait inside the party zone with this Zombie Party Caution Tape, a vivid yellow decoration with ‘CAUTION’ written in bold black lettering, then ‘ZOMBIES’ added in a creepy white text. This plastic tape measures 20 feet long and makes a great decoration for Halloween parties or finish-line tape at the end of your town’s zombie walk!
5. Body Part Cutouts (4 Pack): Zombies really are messy eaters–they always leave behind a foot or a head, or some of the other gory pieces you’ll find in these cardboard Body Part Cutouts, each measuring between 12 and 18 inches!
1. Zombie Temporary Tattoos (16 Pack): Spice up your Halloween, Walking Dead or other zombie event with these Zombie Temporary Tattoos! These fun tattoos feature 8 designs and apply and remove easily with warm water. Tattoos last about 7 – 10 days
2. Squeezable Zombies (Each): These Squeezable Zombies will be an immediate party favorite when you add them to your next event! These fun toys are made with styrofoam pellets inside for fun squeezing and come in assorted styles. 3″ tall.
3. Zombie Bookmarks (8 Pack): These Zombie Bookmarks are a fun party accessory to your next event! These cool party favors measure 2″ x 8″ and feature our cool zombie design.
3. Zombie Tote Bags – 6in (12 Pack): The hoard is coming… in style! Fill up these 6 x 6-inch polyester Zombie Tote Bags with favors and treats for your guests to take home after the party. Four-inch handles make it easy to carry along some necessities on zombie walks, too, such as bottles of water or extra blood makeup.
4. Zombie Warning Sign Necklaces (12 Pack): The hoard is always nearby, so why not just bring the warning signs with you? Hand out these Zombie Warning Sign Necklaces at your next zombie party, featuring either biohazard symbols with ‘WARNING ZOMBIES’ in gory print or a ‘ZOMBIE CROSSING’ MESSAGE with a silhouetted hoard approaching and the crosshairs of a gun in red over the first zombie’s head. Each yellow and black plastic pendant sign measures between 2 and 2.25 inches and hangs on a 30-inch satin cord.
5. Wind-Up Zombies (Each): Have a zombie race at your event with these comedic Wind-Up Zombies! These cool toys are contained in a soft rubber shell and measure 2.75″ tall. Styles and designs vary and we cannot accommodate specific style choices.
6. Zombie Bubble Necklaces (12 Pack): Zombies love bubbles, and if they could speak they’d tell you so! These Zombie Bubble Necklaces are a fun accessory to zombie and Halloween parties. These cute necklaces come in assorted styles and feature a 3.5″ zombie-shaped bubble tube on a 24″ nylon cord. These cool accessories are great goody bag stuffers and party handouts.
1. Zombie Bite Sleeves (1 Pair): You’ve been bitten and only have moments before you turn; what will you do? Find out with these Zombie Bite Sleeves! These awesome sleeves are one-size-fits most and make great accessories for Halloween, handouts for zombie parties and more.
2. Zombie Eye Patches (48 Pack): What’s a bit of rotting flesh between zombies? These paper Zombie Eye Patches measure 2.5″ x 2″ with an 18″ elastic string for one size fits all, and feature different eye designs in various stages of decay and infestation. We’ll go ahead and say it… GROSS!
3. Zombie Glasses (12 Pack): Everyone knows that zombies come in all different states of decay, depending when and how they originally died. Choose your decay level with one of these pairs of Zombie Glasses, featuring some seriously disturbing zombie eyes. These cardboard glasses measure about 5.5 inches wide with 5-inch earpieces. Great as Halloween party favors or zombie walk accessories!
4. Sticky Brains (12 Pack): Accent your next undead get-together with these Sticky Brains! These gooey accessories are perfect as favors for your zombie or Walking Dead party and measure 1.25″ across.
5. Syringe Pens (12 Pack): These Syringe Pens are sure to add a dab of fun to your Zombie party! These fun pens feature ink in assorted colors and are great as an alternative for candy. Plastic pens measure about 5″. items are pre-packaged, and we are unable to guarantee specific color choices.
6. Brains Splatballs (Each): Braaaaaaiinns! Well, Brains Splatballs, to be more precise. Splat your brains all over the place. These awesome party favors are great for younger boys and girls (and the adults who are kids at heart too)! They are made of latex and measure about 2.75 inches each.
7. Zombie Pencils (24 Pack): These awesome Zombie Pencils are the perfect way to make up easy, quick goody bags for all your guests! These exclusive party favors will please any little one and provide tons of fun at your upcoming get together. Each package comes with 24 bright yellow, pink and white pencils with various phrases that coordinate with the rest of the zombie line. These are also great as table scatter accessories, and when the party’s over your guests will love taking it home as a keepsake.
1. Glow-In-The-Dark Zombie Finger Puppets (12 Pack): Now you can accessorize from head to toe (fingers, to be exact) with these Glow-in-the-Dark Zombie Finger Puppets! These finger puppets make excellent game prizes, party favors and trick-or-treat handouts. Each mini undead measures 2.5″ and glows so you can still be seen on fright night.
2. Glow In The Dark Bouncing Eyeballs (12 Pack): We’ve got our eyes on you… and on the tables, and on the walls, and wherever you’ll be bouncing these creepy cool Glow in the Dark Bouncing Eyeballs after dark! Expose these 1.25″ eyeball bouncy balls to direct light, then have fun playing with them after lights out.
3. Glow-In-The-Dark Sticky Eyeballs (48 Pack): There’s nothing quite so creepy as someone staring at you in the dark… except when you realize those glowing eyes are staring at you without benefit of a body! These vinyl glow-in-the-dark sticky eyeballs measure 0.75″, perfect for giving newly arriving guests to your Zombie party the heebie-jeebies.
4. Brain-Shaped Erasers (24 Pack): Use our brains to fix your mistakes with our Brain-Shaped Erasers! These smart little novelties make cute additions to Halloween goody bags, game prizes at school and trick-or-treat handouts. Erasers measure 1″ x .75″. Colors may vary.
5. Zombie Brains Toys (Each): Ever feel like your head is in a vice? Take it out on these Zombie Brains Toys! Just give these 3-inch zombie heads a squeeze and watch their brains try to escape through the netting in a gross and completely awesome display. These toys come in assorted designs.
6. Zombie Rubber Wristbands (Each): Join the undead with these Zombie Rubber Wristbands! These fun wristbands feature a variety of cool zombie symbols and make a great handout, game prize and goody bag stuffer for zombie, Halloween or Walking Dead events.
7. Halloween Wound Tattoos (12 Pack): Bitten by a vampire? Slashed by a werewolf? Stitched up by Dr. Frankenstein? You and your guests can have a gory fun time creating stories of the ‘wounds’ you received when you add these Halloween Wound Tattoos to your party supplies! Each 1.5-inch temporary tattoo features one of six different bloody wounds for your gruesome enjoyment. Easily applied with water and removed with baby oil.
8. Zombie Stickers (24 Pack): Complete the look of your party with stickers that are easy to apply to decor or add to party favor bags. Each package includes 1 sheet with 24 stickers each. The sheet features eight unique creepy zombie designs. These Zombie Stickers are awesome and make a great decoration for your upcoming zombie party.
All of our food suggestions are going to look a little less than appetizing…but it’s all going to be fun and leave your guests in awe! What’s a zombie party without edible blood?
Edible Blood Recipe
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- ¼ cup water
- Take the red food coloring and pour it into the corn syrup.
- Stir until enough red coloring has been added to make the corn syrup resemble the look of blood.
- The amount you create will vary depending on the type of food coloring you are using. To make the tint of the “blood” more realistic, add a drop of blue. Stir in the water to thin the mixture out. If you prefer your blood really runny add more water.
Blood Splatter Oreos
Photo and recipe from: cutefetti.com
- Original Oreo Cookies
- Red Cookie Icing
- Take the Oreo cookies and layer them onto a baking rack. You want them layered so that the “bloody” icing can drip off and away from the cookies. You will want the excess icing to not pool around the cookies.
- Be sure to protect the surface underneath the baking rack so that the icing doesn’t pool up onto the surface and possibly stain it. You can use wax paper to put underneath and on the sides of the rack.
- To add the icing onto the cookies, use a small container or bowl and dip a food brush into it to drip onto or flick onto the cookies.
- If your kids are old enough not to get red icing EVERYWHERE, then let them join in the fun! If they aren’t old enough for that, then just protect your surroundings or do in an area that can easily be cleaned up. The kids will love it!
White Chocolate Cherry Eyeballs
According to most zombies, eyeballs are the best part of the meal! They’re the perfect combination of soft and squishy. After chewing long enough, there’s a fun “pop!” Eyeballs are a delicacy that zombies yearn for.
- White chocolate almond bark
- Marachino cherries (not in liquid)
- Black gel frosting in a tube
- Food coloring
- Take the almond bark and melt it according to the package.
- For this particular recipe, you’ll need to use cherries that aren’t preserved in water. The liquid will destabilize the almond bark when you dip it and ruin the entire batch of white chocolate.
- Take the right kinds of cherries and dip them into the melted chocolate. Then, lay the cherries onto wax paper to cool.
- You want the eyeballs to look as round as possible, so break off any drippings.
- Now it’s time to take a food paintbrush. Use the paintbrush to dip into food coloring, paint in the iris of the eyeball to give it that bloody look. Use the tube of black gel to apply the pupil to the eyeball.
- Serve to the zombies to enjoy!
- Spread cinnamon sugar pita chips on a baking sheet or serving tray to get ready to “decorate” with all the gore!
- Drizzle the pita chips with warm hot fudge. You can call the hot fudge ‘goo’or ‘gak’ or something that’s also really gross!
- Sprinkle on your crushed cookie to represent ‘graveyard dirt.’
- Spoon out globs of raspberry pie filling to place on top of the nachos as well. The raspberry pie filling is the perfect color and consistency for blood!
- Take candy eyes and add a few of them to the pile (or gummy eyeballs, gummy bones, gummy brains or gummy worms).
- To finish off the whole tray of delicious Zombie dessert nachos, add some black and orange sprinkles!
Zombie Fresh Meat
Zombies love their meat! So grab some meat for them and serve them on kabobs! They’ll be an easy meal for zombies to enjoy!
- Steak cut of your choice
- Salt and pepper
Take the steak and be sure to add flavor with salt and pepper. On a medium-low setting, melt the butter and cook the steak. Depending on how thick the steak is, cooking time will vary. You won’t want to make it too well-done because you want the appearance of bloody meat. Rare to medium-rare is an appropriate type of steak for this party!
If you want it to look bloody without making almost rare steak, an option is to add a spiced tomato sauce!
The recipe is below:
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 (14 1/2- to 15-oz) can whole tomatoes in juice, coarsely chopped (reserving juice)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- In a 1-to-2 quart saucepan, cook the onion, garlic, ginger, and spices in oil over moderately low heat. Stir until the onion is softened. This will take about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar and allow to simmer over moderately low heat for 1 minute.
- Without draining (you’ll want the juice) add tomatoes. Then add brown sugar and increase heat to moderate. Simmer and stir occasionally, until slightly thickened. This will take around 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly for about 5 minutes.
In a blender, purée sauce until it’s smooth and be sure to serve at room temperature.
Photo and Recipe from: fabulesslyfrugal.com
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers (25-30 crackers)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground meat
- 5 to 7 slices raw bacon
- half of an onion
- string cheese
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Prep a baking dish by either spraying cooking spray or laying down foil. Preheat the oven to 375F
- Mix together the crushed saltines and milk into a large bowl and then set aside for five minutes.
- Next, mix in the parsley, eggs, onion powder, garlic powder, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Once all of those ingredients are mixed together, it’s time to add the ground meat and mix until well combined. Make sure the meat is completely covered!
- It’s time to make the bloody glaze! Whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar.
- Your sculpting skills will now be necessary because once you transfer the meat mixture to the prepared baking sheet, you will shape the meatloaf into a face. You are going to want to keep the loaf at an even thickness throughout.
- To add teeth to the face, place small rectangular pieces of cut onion in the “mouth.” Use larger curved or rounded pieces of onion or black olives for the eyes.
- It’s time to add the delicious bacon! Wrap the raw bacon around the face and place a few pieces going over the face diagonally. If desired, add some string cheese over the face!
- Take the glaze and gently brush it over the meatloaf as much as you desire.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the center of the meatloaf registers at 160 degrees F. Cooking time may be more or less, depending on the thickness and size of your meatloaf.
- Before slicing, loosely tent the meatloaf with foil and let rest for about 10 minutes.
Nothing dresses up sweet treats like body parts; get the real deal when you add these Zombie Cupcake Toppers to your party supplies! These gory decorations are super-easy to assemble and make a great activity for kids and adults alike. Each package comes with all the supplies you need to assemble these cool cupcake accessories. Approximate dimensions are 4″ tall x 2″ long once assembled. (24 per pack)
- Place the included backing paper on a clean, flat surface.
- Place the top of the lollipop stick at the approximate center/middle point of the colored backing paper. This should leave the top half of the backing paper above the lollipop stick and the bottom half of the backing paper behind the top part of the lollipop stick.
- Remove a sticker from the sticker sheet and apply the sticker over the lollipop stick. Press down firmly and smooth out the length of the sticker to ensure that the sticker and backing paper are secure. This should leave the sticker and backing paper tightly wrapped around the lollipop stick.
- Stick the cupcake picks in the top of your cupcakes, serve and enjoy!
DIY Brain Cake
This cake may look complicated, but it is actually a pretty simple fondant customized cake. If you are worried about losing too many brain cells trying to make this cake, head over to sherbakes.com for step-by-step pictures of the entire recipe!
- Before you can start adding the fondant, you will need to create a cake and then shape it into the shape of a brain. To fit the theme, try doing a red velvet cake! You can make it in a hemisphere baking pan and then expect to cut away at the cake to form the brain shape.
- Create a delicious buttercream frosting from a recipe you love and coat the entire cake. If you don’t like buttercream, you can use a jam or something else that can help the fondant to stick to the cake! That’s all this step is for.
- To set the frosting when done, you will want to refrigerate the cake for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the fondant. You can create a homemade fondant or get the premade packages for this part.
- Take a chunk of fondant and proceed to roll the chunks into long lines of 5mm thickness.
- It’s time to remove the cake from the fridge and twist and turn the fondant lines randomly around the cake. Don’t worry about making this step neat and perfect. Just fill the “brain” up with swirly fondant lines. Let the pictures help with how this should look.
- Repeat Steps 6-7 until the entire brain is filled. There should be a distinct line in the middle which separates the left brain from the right brain.
- Spread the red blood from the recipe below over the brain with a paintbrush. If the color is too light, add more red coloring. To get it to shine, use honey!
- To add “props,” dip some tissues or a knife into the blood and place them beside the plate. Now it’s time to cut open the brain and enjoy!
How to get the Red Blood:
– Wilton’s red food coloring
– Strawberry Jam (optional)
Take all the ingredients listed below and mix them all together. If you want a darker red, add in some dark blue. To achieve a shine, you can use honey or jam mixed in.
Zombie Cupcake Fondant Toppers
Photo and Recipe from: truebluehalloween.com
For an awesome step-by-step picture tutorial. check out truebluehalloween.com!
Step 1: Color Fondant and Gather Supplies
You will need the following colors of fondant and supplies to make these toppers:
- peachy flesh color
You can purchase pre-colored fondant or mix up colors yourself with white fondant and food coloring.
- sharp knife
- rolling mat (this isn’t completely necessary. You can also smear your countertop with vegetable shortening and roll fondant on that!)
- rolling pin
- food-safe paintbrush
- red food coloring
- black food coloring
- painters palette or two small bowls
- vodka or any flavor of clear extract – clear vanilla or almond is recommended
- wax paper-lined baking sheet
- 3 inch round cookie cutter or drinking glass
Edible Fake Blood
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- red food coloring (to desired redness)
Take all the ingredients and place into a small bowl. Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Add more cornstarch to desired thickness. Set the mixture aside until ready to use. Keep in mind that this recipe will be way more than you need for a few cupcakes so feel free to cut the amounts or use the remainder for another baked dessert you have in mind!
Step 2: Flesh Wound Cupcake Toppers
- Roll out flesh colored fondant to 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut out a circle with a 3 inch round cookie cutter (or drinking glass).
- Place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- To make the wound, usa a sharp knife to make a curved cut into the fondant.
- A Zombie loves maggots in their flesh. To make maggots, roll out a skinny snake of white fondant and then cut into maggot sized lengths. Smooth edges and set aside to place onto the toppers later.
- In your painter’s palette, mix 1/4 teaspoon vodka or extract with a very small amount of red food coloring. Add the food coloring and vodka with a paintbrush.
- Take the brush and brush the mixture around and inside of the wound (cut).
- In your painter’s palette mix 1/2 teaspoon vodka or extract with a very small amount of black food coloring. Add food coloring and vodka with the same paintbrush. Some of the red may get mixed into the black, but that’s okay!
- To darken up the wound, paint the black wash over the red. Don’t go overboard because you want this to look as realistic as possible and still want it to look bloody!
- It’s time to make the sutures! Roll out very skinny snakes of black fondant cut lengths and drape across wound poking the ends down into the flesh with a toothpick.
- Now, bring out the maggots! Place them in and around the wound. Secure in place with “edible glue” using vodka or extract.
- Once maggots are in place, paint on heads (with straight black food coloring) and stripe variations to make them look more realistic.
- Drip the fake blood around and in the wound.
Step 3: Bleeding Eyeball Cupcake Toppers
- Roll out red fondant 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut a 3-inch circle with a circular cookie cutter or the top of a drinking glass flipped upside down.
- Roll out black and blue fondant as thin as possible.
- Cut small circles to make iris (blue) and pupil (black).
- To make the eyeball, roll a 1 1/4 inch ball of white fondant.
- Place the black circle onto the blue circle. Then place on the white eyeball.
- Cut a small football shape in the red fondant circle.
- Place eyeball underneath the cut and smooth fondant around and down the sides of the eyeball.
- Using a toothpick make ridges in the red fondant and droop the bottom eyelid.
- Using the same black food coloring ‘wash’ brush it all over the red fondant to darken it up.
- Using a clean paintbrush and straight red food coloring make the eyeball bloodshot.
- Place toppers on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Drip fake blood into the bottom eyelid and all around as desired.
Step 4: Toppers Complete
Let the toppers harden slightly on wax paper lined baking sheet. Make cupcakes, top with buttercream and place topper on cupcakes. Voila!
Zombie’s may have a reputation of being disgusting creatures, but they still like to have fun! Here are some games and activities your zombie friends will love at your party!
Featuring a tombstone shape, these Zombie Pinata envelop everything you need to have fun at your next Zombie celebration! Bash these Zombie Pinatas and reveal all of your favorite candies. Don’t forget to add candy Pinata filler (sold separately)! Measures approximately 13.25 inches by 4.5 inches by 16.5 inches.
Photo from: kidfriendlythingstodo.com
- At least 2 lbs. of spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups of water set aside for the game time
- Large bucket, bowl or even an inflatable pool. For the purpose of the game, the bigger the container can be the better it is!
- Toy eyeballs 12 or more depending on the size of the container you are feeling.
- Eye mask or towel to cover the eyes of the participant
- Plastic tablecloth
*For the sake of the game, the bigger you can go with everything — bigger container, large amount of noodles, a ton of eyeballs — the better! It’s supposed to be a really fun and icky game, so go big or go home! The bigger it is, the more challenging it will be as well!
Instructions for Setting up the Eyeball Dig Game…
- Cook, drain, and cool a large amount of noodles to fill the container.
- Pour the drained and cooled spaghetti noodles into a large bowl.
- Grab all your eyeballs and cover them in the wet spaghetti noodles.
- When you are ready, place the bowl of eyeballs and noodles onto the table
Playing Eyeball Dig Halloween Game…
- -Blindfold the kids who are playing
- -Set the timer for 1 minute
- -Have kids dig to find as many eyeballs as they can in one minute!
- -Let kids take turns until everyone has had a chance to play
*To prevent the noodles from drying out, keep a cup of water nearby to moisten the noodles.
If you have a large group, you can have a race with two bowls of noodles and have participants go against each other to see who can find the most eyeballs in one minute!
Body Parts Toss
Photo from: mypinterventures.com
- 5 Plastic Halloween Buckets
- 2 Sign Yard Stakes
- 1 Skeleton Hand Lawn Stake
- 1 Spider Lawn Stakes (2 Pcs)
- 1 Bloody Foot
- 1 Bloody Hand
- 1 Bloody Heart
- 1 Bloody Brain
- 1 or 2 Bag Plastic Bones (5 Pcs)
- 1 Box Gallon Resealable Bags
- Halloween-type goodies
- 2 Vampire Hands
- 1 Flamingo Yard Sign
- Help weigh down all of the buckets by placing resealable bags full of water into each one.
- Place each yard stake into the ground.
- Place a bucket in front or next to each yard stake.
- For a fancier look, add additional decorations. Sprinkle bones in the grass or add vampire hands.
Tip – The stakes are plastic and can often break when they are jammed into the yard. To prevent that, use a garden tool to make the hole in the ground where the stake will be placed. This will help prevent them from breaking so easily!
How to Play
To play, toss the given body parts into the buckets. You can have each bucket equal a certain amount of points 10, 25, 50!
Ways to Score/Win:
- Assign points to each bucket and have participants toss body parts into it. The person with the highest points wins.
- The person with the most body parts in the buckets wins.
- For small kids, give a small treat for each body part in the bucket so that they feel like winners!
Skelton Hand Relays
To make this a true Skeleton Hands Relay Race, you will need the following items:
*Note, you can get these for very cheap after Halloween ends, so stock up when you can for your next Zombie party!!
- Skeleton Hands
- Halloween Buckets
- Plastic Pumpkins
- Plastic Eyeballs
- Mini Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Plastic Treat Pails
- Tiny Skeletons
- Plastic Snakes
How To Play:
- Divide the children into groups of around 10. For most parties, this means you will have two to three groups competing against each other. If you are having a smaller party, then divide in a way that fits the number of guests at your party!
- Have the children line-up behind their groups Zombie Bucket. Line another Zombie bucket (upside down, so they don’t get confused) about 10 feet in line with the first. The upside-down bucket is their turn-around spot.
- Place a skeleton hand and the item you will be having them balance in the bucket.
- Explain the rules to the group and you are ready to go!
Rules for the Game:
So what exactly are the rules for the Skeleton Hands Relay Race Zombie Game? You can certainly adjust them as needed, but the following rules work well with most age groups.
RULE 1 | To start the game, have the first person in line grab the skeleton hand from the bucket. The key to this game is balance, so choose something ahead of time to balance onto the skeleton hand such as a plastic eyeball.
RULE 2 | If the item drops off the skeleton hand, you can either have the participant start over from the first bucket or pick it up and keep moving. Decide beforehand so that the rules are clear. If the children are younger, give them a bit of grace and don’t make them have to start over each and every time.
RULE 3 | The children must balance the eyeball and walk around the upside-down bucket and back towards their group. When they reach the bucket, they drop the eyeball in the bucket and give the skeleton hand to the next person in line.
RULE 4 | The next person in line repeats the steps above. When the last person in the group drops their eyeball in the bucket, that team has won the game.
What Is Discount Party Supplies?
Click here to find out more.
Birthday Party Supplies, Decorations, Party Favors And More All At A Discounted Price!
Every party is easier to navigate with a party guide! Do you need a party guide? Well, Discount Party Supplies is here for you! Whether you’re looking for something for a birthday party, baby shower, or other event theme idea, you’ll love what our party supply store has to offer. Discount Party Supplies is created to save you time and money without losing any of the quality you expect. As if that’s not exciting enough, you also get free shipping on orders over $59!
What Makes Us Different?
Fast and Reliable Service: We know that sometimes you need things FAST! Every customer gets their items quickly when they order from us because almost all of our orders of in-stock party supplies are shipped the same day. If it’s not able to go out that same day, we offer many different shipping methods at competitive rates. For more shipping information, see our shipping guidelines.
Low, Low Prices: You’ve probably shopped around already. And that’s okay! Go ahead and shop around — you’ll find that almost all our inexpensive party supplies are priced at or below our competitors. We cannot stand by our name if we can’t offer competitive rates. We spend so much time researching the market and making sure we can stand by our name of “Discount Party Supplies.” Though our competitive rates on our most popular products set us apart, we also have a gigantic selection of clearance items at even lower prices!
Unique & Exclusive Party Themes: Big box stores are limited on what they can offer. So if you are wanting something different than what the big box stores carry, know that we have in-house designers and creators who have helped us offer a huge selection of one-of-a-kind party themes.
Let Discount Party Supplies Be Your Party Provider!
Discount Party Supplies has a huge selection, fast service, and low, low prices. We have you covered for birthday parties, baby showers, first birthdays, theme parties and more. Rest easy knowing that Discount Party Supplies makes your party our priority. Head over to our website to shop with us today!
The post Everything You Need To Plan A Terror-iffic Zombie Party! appeared first on How to Plan a Party, Party Ideas & Activities.